Online Order Livestock Guarantee
If your marine life does not arrive alive and live for 10 days in a healthy and established aquarium, we will gladly give you livestock credit for the purchase price of the item(s) lost.
For the rare occurrence in which the livestock you ordered does not survive, it is important that you be familiar with the terms and conditions of our guarantee.
Choose livestock carefully, because animals which exhibit signs of physical abuse or damage due to harassment will not be covered.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please DO NOT discard the deceased item without authorization. Doing so will void all guarantees.
- For Dead On Arrival (DOA) items, we must be notified via email within one hour of delivery time posted by FedEx, for Dead After Arrival (DAA) items within the 7-Day allowance.
- A digital photograph must be submitted for any covered livestock loss.
- We do not issue credit for shipping costs or refunds for livestock purchases.
- Livestock credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued.
- Livestock credit may be used to replace a lost item or any against any livestock purchase.
- 10-Day Live Guarantee begins on the day livestock is shipped.
- Livestock listed as a Restricted Species are not covered.
- If a delivery is refused for any reason, the customer will be held liable for the full cost of the invoice.
- Weather related delays, mechanical failure etc. which result in loss will not be covered.
- Orders shipped to a FedEx hold facility must be picked up within the first three hours of opening.
Tank’s water chemistry must be within the following parameters:
- Temperature: between 75-80 degrees F and constant
- pH: 8.1 – 8.3
- Specific Gravity: 1.020 – 1.025
- Ammonia: 0.0 ppm
- Nitrite: 0.0 ppm
- Nitrate: 0.0 – 20 ppm
Arrive Alive Guarantee ONLY
Animals that are guaranteed to Arrive Alive only are not covered under our 10-Day Live Guarantee. If an Arrive Alive item is DOA, you must notify us within one hour of delivery time posted by FedEx.
Aquarium Supplies Warranty
Most of the aquarium supplies sold on our site come with a standard manufacturer’s warranty. In the unlikely event that a product is found to be defective, we recommend that you visit the manufacturer’s website and follow their instructions regarding repair or replacement. Blue Reef Aquatics only offers products that the manufactures stand behind. If for any reason you are not happy with the way they handle a problem or if you are unable to contact them, please let us know.